Orion's Core
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Orion's Core

Mes idées, mes divagations, mes lubies, mes rêveries... Et mes débordements.

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

Fiche Equideow #2

AuteurMessage
Llewella Scarmander

Llewella Scarmander

Fiche Equideow #2 Empty
MessageSujet: Fiche Equideow #2   Fiche Equideow #2 Icon_minitimeMer 26 Oct - 2:31

Bienvenue !

- Je serai fière d’exhiber la marque de tes coups.

- Exhibe-la en silence ou je te flanque de quoi être encore plus fière (Roi Robert Barathéon et Cersei Lannister).

Bande-son de la maison Barathéon : lien youtube. Découvrez aussi celle de Stannis Barathéon : lien youtube.

Because the night is dark and full of terrors (Melisandre).

Joffrey Baratheon : Everyone is mine to torment! You'd do well to remember that, you little monster.

Tyrion Lannister : Oh, "monster". Perhaps you should speak to me more softly then. Monsters are dangerous and, just now, kings are dying like flies.

Titre intermédiaire 1

Stannis Baratheon : Watch yourself, Renly.

Renly Baratheon : No, no, I'm relieved. I never really believed you were a fanatic. Charmless, rigid, a bore, yes, but... but not a godly man.

Melisandre : You should kneel before your brother. He's the Lord's chosen. Born amidst salt and smoke.

Renly Baratheon : "Born amidst salt and smoke." Is he a ham ?

Titre intermédiaire 2

Catelyn Stark : Listen to yourselves. If you were sons of mine, I would knock your heads together and lock you in a bedchamber until you remembered that you were brothers.

Stannis Baratheon : It is strange to find you beside my brother, Lady Stark. Your husband was a supporter of my claim. Lord Eddard's integrity cost him his head, and you sit beside this pretender and chastise me.

Catelyn Stark : We share a common enemy.

Stannis Baratheon : The Iron Throne is mine. By right. All those that deny that are my foes.

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://orionscore.forumsrpg.com

Fiche Equideow #2
Page 1 sur 1